The Clear Alternative to Braces
Invisalign offers a great solution for many patients who want to be able to enjoy a straighter, healthier smile, but don’t want to have to wear braces. Based on three-dimensional images and models we make of your teeth and mouth and utilizing modern technology, Invisalign develops a series of clear, removable aligners that gradually and gently straighten your smile. You wear each aligner a couple of weeks and come see us about every six weeks.
In addition to being practically undetectable while they straighten your smile, Invisalign offers many other benefits.
- Comfort - Invisalign aligners are thin, smooth plastic, so there’s no wires to irritate your lips, gums or tongue.
- No Diet Restrictions – Because you remove you aligners before dining, you can eat or drink whatever you like.
- Brushing & Flossing – Maintaining your good dental health is easier since you can remove your Invisalign aligner and brush and floss as normal.
- Fewer Problems – without any wires or brackets to come loose or break, emergencies are not an issue.
Straight Smiles Are As Easy As 1, 2, 3, 4
- We use digital x-rays and impressions of your teeth and mouth to map out your treatment plan. This shows you how your smile will improve during the treatment program.
- You receive your series of precision-made, precise-fitting clear aligners that you will wear to straighten your teeth. No wires, no bands, no food restrictions, nothing but beautiful smiles.
- Every couple of weeks, you’ll will wear a new set of aligners that will continue the process of straightening your teeth. You’ll also need to see us about every six weeks so that we can monitor your progress.
- Before you know it, you’ll be enjoying your beautiful, straight smile.